Saturday, July 20, 2013

Aloha Grill





It was one of those summer Mondays. I was tired and it was a long day at the office. So I grabbed my husband and whisked him away to the Aloha Grill located in Huntington Beach. Kind of a mistake on our part, because it was hot and muggy AND the parking was a pain. I imagine if we didn’t go in the middle of the summer it would have been much better. We sat inside which had some really cool tike carvings. I grabbed their menu and THE RAINBOW. Their world famous slushy drink. Well when in Rome right? Plus it was so hot I needed a cool drink. After that I of course ordered a mai tai. It wasn’t bad. I would order it again. I can’t wait to go back and try some other drinks! Also, the rainbow drink tasted like a watermelon gobstopper. In case anyone was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment